Dr. Brent Brown is a 2006 Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West. Dr. Brent practiced in Calgary for 5 years before coming to Red Deer. Dr. Brent incorporates a well-rounded, patient centered approach to chiropractic and overall wellness. Chiropractic adjustments, combined with a variety of soft tissue techniques, stretches and strengthening exercises help to rehabilitate and maintain a healthy state.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic-Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- BSc. Exercise and Health Physiology- University of Calgary
- Graston Technique Module I Certification
- A.R.T Lower Extremity (2007)
- Alberta College of Chiropractors