Dr. Dianna Martens has been practicing since 1992 in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.
Dr. Martens opened Care Chiropractic Health & Rehab in January 1997 with the vision of having a multi-disciplinary clinic that would allow patients to access all forms of alternative care in one place.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic - Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Undergraduate studies at Red Deer College
- Graston Technique Module I & II certification
- Cranial Adjusting Turner Style (C.A.T.S.) certification
- Erchonia Laser certificaton - Advanced Protocols
- Torque Technique
- Pediatric Adjusting
- Various seminars including extremity adjusting, chiropractic neurology, etc.
- Alberta College of Chiropractors (ACAC) since 1992
Memberships and Associations:
- Vice President of the Central Alberta Chiropractic Association
- ACAC Peer Review Board
- Chair on the Scholarship and Awards Committee for the ACAC