Dr. David King, DC
Dr. David King started practicing in 2018 after completing his Doctorate of Chiropractic education at the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon. Dr. King is an evidence based practitioner and employs a variety of soft tissue techniques along with Chiropractic adjusting and rehabilitation exercises. He has a rich history in Central Alberta including growing up in surrounding communities of Rocky Mountain House and Stettler, as well as playing 3 years of Volleyball for the Red Deer College Kings volleyball program.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic - University of Western States
- BSc. Human Biology - University of Western States
- BPE - University of Alberta
- Kinesiology Diploma - Red Deer College
- Alberta College of Chiropractors